Type of employment
If you like analyzing data and creating reports, join our Workforce Management team as a Workforce Planner! You will get to work on forecasting, scheduling, and creating reports for our teams, all while working from our cozy Zagreb office 🙂
At heloo, we do things differently.
heloo, Powered by TaskUs is a Croatia-based BPO company focused on hiring the best-fit employees and providing advanced outsourcing solutions for our clients, while creating the best possible work environment for our employees.
We believe that happy employees make the best employees. Our partners are global industry leaders, ground-breaking startups and other companies wanting to elevate their services to the next level with the right team by their side.
As of 2022, we are a part of TaskUs, a leading global BPO provider serving world’s fastest-growing digital companies.
- Managing key performance indicators, including but not limited to service level, occupancy, abandon rates, ASA and AHT on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Determining the balance between optimum scheduling, service expectations and current legal/legislative requirements
- Create weekly and monthly plans based on team leaders’ or clients’ input
- Track interval contact arrival and AHT patterns to ensure agent schedules are optimized to achieve service level agreement
- Analyze the service delivery, efficiency, team quality, and resource reports
- Contribute to WFM strategic projects
a great fit if you…
- have strong quantitative, analytical, and technical aptitude skills
- have an advanced Excel/Google sheets knowledge and data analysis knowledge
- are highly organized, with an emphasis on accuracy & timeliness
- are skilled in complex problem solving, critical thinking & decision making
- are proficient in written and spoken English
- have previous experience in workforce management especially telco or contact center industry (nice to have but not mandatory)
- are skilled in tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Teleopti, SQL, ACD, Tableau or Injixo (nice to have but not mandatory)
We offer you…
a work surrounding that places its focus on people experience and quality of service
to work with some of the most thrilling digital frontrunners in Europe and worldwide
associates who speak your language: our leadership team consists of experts who developed through various customer support roles and have a clear understanding of the industry
a chance to flexibly combine work from our Zagreb office and the one from the comfort of your home
growth and promotion opportunities: this is a place where work, initiative and results don’t go unnoticed
the world (and it’s never been closer to home!): we employ and gather a cozy international community from almost every corner of the globe
company benefits: from your favorite healthy food store to gyms, banks, and health checks, enjoy all perks of being a helooer
Please, send your application today!