Partner Acquisition Specialist – Bulgaria
Type of employment
Full-time, Work from home & Field work
Join our team in changing the face of on-demand delivery in Bulgaria!
As a Glovo Partner Acquisition Specialist, you will be the key player in connecting local food-service stakeholders and their customers through the Glovo platform. If you’re on the lookout for a job where you’ll be challenged to grow more and have fun working with an awesome global team, keep reading!
At heloo, we do things differently. heloo is a Croatia-based BPO company focused on hiring the best-fit employees and providing advanced outsourcing solutions for our clients, while creating the best possible work environment for our employees. We believe that happy employees make the best employees. Our partners are global industry leaders, ground-breaking startups and other companies wanting to elevate their services to the next level with the right team by their side.
- Partnering with local food-service facilities to display them on the Glovo platform
- Closing deals with new partners, onboarding them and managing partner accounts for your city
- Researching and identifying new potential partners and generating interest about Glovo among them
- Meeting weekly and monthly objectives defined by the company, and making sure that all deals meet the required profitability level for your country
- Preparing daily reports with the tasks executed (calls and visits) via Salesforce CRM
- Collaborating with Glovo associates on a daily basis
- 1+ years of experience in Sales
- A fast learner with developed communication and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of the local food-service market
- Familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics or similar)
- Able to combine field work (local area only) with work from home environment
- Full professional proficiency in Bulgarian language and a good command of the English language
- Have internet access and your own laptop
- Experience with On-Demand Delivery and/or
- FMCG industry is a plus
- Full-time contract
- Salary in line with your responsibilities and a possibility for additional monthly bonuses
- Good vibes: a positive work atmosphere with colleagues from all around the world
- Grow doing what you love: training and learning opportunities
- Climb up the ladder: get promoted based on your work engagement and results
Training & Development Expert
Na een paar jaar Nederlandstalige studentenwerk te hebben gedaan tijdens mijn studie, ben ik op zoek gegaan naar vacatures om een nieuwe baan te vinden.
Bij Q Experience is het leuk werken!
Na een tijdje als specialist te hebben gewerkt, is mij de mogelijkheid aangeboden om mijn passie in coaching te volgen en vaardigheden uit te breiden.
Wat mij motiveert is het overdragen en delen van kennis aan mijn medewerkers.
Dat is wat mij voldoening geeft op mijn werk.
Please, send your application in English today!