Virtual Receptionist (German language)
Croatia, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia
Type of employment
Are you a fluent German speaker and enjoy talking to people? If so, join our team!
We’re looking for a new German-speaking Virtual Receptionist to join us on a mission to provide an amazing place to stay for our client’s customers! From high-quality and comfortable suites to digital-enabled guest journey – this platform has it all.
Help the customers access the premium apartment suites, inform them about the available services and apartments and guide them through the world of the modern hospitality industry.
Sounds good? Apply now!
At heloo, we do things differently.
heloo is a Croatia-based BPO company focused on hiring the best-fit employees and providing advanced outsourcing solutions for our clients, while creating the best possible work environment for our employees.
We believe that happy employees make the best employees. Our partners are global industry leaders, ground-breaking startups and other companies wanting to elevate their services to the next level with the right team by their side.
- communicating with customers through phone, tickets, and chat
- checking the availability of apartments
- answering questions regarding the room access system
- checking availability of services in the apartments (cleaning, TV/WiFi, additional equipment)
- issuing invoices and payment reminders
a great fit if you…
- have an excellent command of spoken and written German language
- have a very good command of the English language
- are able to work full-time in various shifts (various shift times available, with a possibility to select shift preferences)
- like to talk to people and help them
- have a reliable and team-oriented way of working
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- have a valid work permit, if you’re a foreign national residing in Croatia, Hungary, or Slovenia
- have Serbian citizenship, if you are residing in Serbia
We offer you…
- full-time contract
- a possibility of working from the comfort of your own home (all countries listed above) or from our cozy office in Zagreb, Croatia
- a salary that matches your responsibilities
- expert support throughout your entire onboarding period, and beyond
- great training, learning, and advancement opportunities
- one hour of paid break every day within your 8-hour work day
- a positive work atmosphere with colleagues from all corners of the world
- loads of other employee benefits
Please, send your application today!