Player Support Specialist (French language)
Croatia, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia
Type of employment
Full-time, Work from home or company office
Join our team in changing the face of gaming customer care!
Ready to up the gaming experience of millions of players? Join our team as a Player Support Specialist and help us improve the customer support experience for Supercell’s players!
Ever heard of Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Boom Beach, or Brawl Stars? Supercell is the game development giant behind some of the most popular mobile games on the planet!
Based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices across Asia and Silicon Valley, Supercell’s goal is to make the world’s best games – the ones played by as many people as possible, enjoyed for years, and remembered forever.
At heloo, we do things differently. heloo is a Croatia-based BPO company focused on hiring the best-fit employees and providing advanced outsourcing solutions for our clients, while creating the best possible work environment for our employees.
We believe that happy employees make the best employees. Our partners are global industry leaders, ground-breaking startups and other companies wanting to elevate their services to the next level with the right team by their side.
Player Support Specialist
- Be an ambassador of the Supercell brand and the first point of contact for the French-speaking players
- Engage with Supercell’s players via tickets (written messages) and provide feedback to the rest of our Supercell team
- Provide exceptional player support by answering questions and helping players resolve any issues they may have
- Follow guidelines and procedures in place to ensure Supercell’s players get the best player support possible
a great fit if you….
- are native or fluent in French (C1 or above) and have an advanced knowledge of English (B2 or above), especially in written language
- are able to work full-time (various shift times available, with a possibility to select shift preferences)
- have a good knowledge of MS Office tools
- are motivated, eager to learn more and a team player
- have a general interest in technology
- have an interest in video games and mobile apps, or are a gamer yourself (a plus but not a prerequisite)
- for candidates without Croatian, Hungarian, Serbian or Slovenian citizenship, a valid working permit is needed (and possibly other permits and legal documentation, depending on the country)
- full-time contract
- competitive salary
- one full hour of paid break each day (within the 8-hour work day)
- expert support throughout your entire onboarding period, and beyond
- great training, learning, and advancement opportunities
- a possibility to learn more about the gaming industry, and witness first-hand how the gaming experience is shaped
- a chance to be among the first ones to try out and learn about new game features (time for gaming is also included in your work hours)
- a positive work atmosphere with colleagues from all corners of the world
- a possibility to work from the comfiness of home anywhere in Croatia, Hungary, Serbia or Slovenia, or to join our team from our cozy Zagreb office
- loads of other employee benefits
Send your application today!