eLearning Instructional Designer
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia
Type of employment
Full-time, Work from home or company office
Join our team in changing the face of gaming customer care!
Passionate about eLearning and enhancing the gaming experience for millions of players? As an eLearning Instructional Designer, you will have the opportunity to do exactly that!
Connect your love of education and instructional design to equip our teams with skills needed to support millions of players worldwide!
Ever heard of Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Boom Beach, or Brawl Stars? Supercell is the game development giant behind some of the most popular mobile games on the planet!
Based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices across Asia and Silicon Valley, Supercell’s goal is to make the world’s best games – the ones played by as many people as possible, enjoyed for years, and remembered forever.
At heloo, we do things differently. heloo is a Croatia-based BPO company focused on hiring the best-fit employees and providing advanced outsourcing solutions for our clients while creating the best possible work environment for our employees.
We believe that happy employees make the best employees. Our partners are global industry leaders, ground-breaking startups and other companies wanting to elevate their services to the next level with the right team by their side.
eLearning Instructional Designer
- be part of Learning & Development team and offer learning solutions
- collaborate with the rest of the Supercell team to design and conduct needs assessments of knowledge and competency gaps
- apply principles of adult education and instructional design to develop and design, technology-based learning materials, tools, modules and courses
- understand the steps involved in executing L&D strategy for needs assessment and the design, development, delivery and evaluation of e-learning materials
- design and develop technology-based learning materials that improve the skills necessary to ensure that player experience quality standards are met
- design and author learning objects (course specific assets) that support online learning, including but not limited to course content, assessments and/or practice activities
- create and administer courses on the LMS
- provide support on existing and emerging learning platforms, practices and technologies
- assist instructional designers with technological solutions for e-learning modules
- exploration of uses of new technologies to support team and company goals
a great fit if you….
- a minimum of 2-3 years of experience designing and developing eLearning
- have previous experience in education and training
- have experience working with Learning Management Systems (Docebo, Moodle, etc.)
- have experience using Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
- advanced qualification in instructional design
- have excellent writing and creative skills
- have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken language)
- have advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- are independent in your work
- are familiar with Miro whiteboard or a similar training tool (a plus, but not mandatory)
- understand gamification principles and are familiar with basic eLearning authoring tools (a plus, but not mandatory)
- have already played Supercell’s games (a plus, but not mandatory)
- full-time contract
- salary in line with your responsibilities
- expert support throughout your entire onboarding period, and beyond
- great training, learning and advancement opportunities
- a possibility to take part in making some of the world’s most popular games even more customer-friendly
- a positive work atmosphere with colleagues from all corners of the world
- a possibility to work from our cozy offices in Zagreb or Varaždin (Croatia), or from the comfort of your own home (anywhere in the countries listed above)
- loads of other employee benefits
Send your application in English today!