Czech Customer Care Specialist
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia
Type of employment
Full-time, Work from home or company office
We are looking for fluent Czech speakers to join our team as a Czech Customer Care Specialist!
If you like to talk to people and would like to put your Czech language knowledge to good use, apply now – we can’t wait to meet you!
At heloo, we do things differently.
heloo is a Croatia-based BPO company focused on hiring the best-fit employees and providing advanced outsourcing solutions for our clients, while creating the best possible work environment for our employees.
We believe that happy employees make the best employees. Our partners are global industry leaders, ground-breaking startups and other companies wanting to elevate their services to the next level with the right team by their side.
Customer Care Specialist
- Support Czech-speaking customers of one of the leading European marketplaces for professional equipment
- Provide requested information concerning the product/services (catering, sports, spa and industrial products) via email, tickets or phone
- Answer questions regarding delivery, return, or refunds
- Work on solving inquiries by following determined communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
the right candidate if you…
- have an excellent command of spoken and written of Czech language
- have a good command of spoken and written English language (for internal communication and training purposes, B1 level or higher)
- are able to work full-time, Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 4 PM
- like to talk to people and help them
- have a reliable and team-oriented way of working
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- have a valid work permit, if you’re a foreign national residing in any of the possible work locations listed above
- full-time contract
- a possibility of working from the comfort of your own home (all countries listed above) or from our cozy office in Zagreb (Croatia)
- a salary that matches your responsibilities
- paid initial training to master everything you need to know before you start working (no previous experience needed)
- expert support throughout your entire onboarding period, and beyond
- great training, learning, and advancement opportunities
- one hour of paid break every day within your 8-hour work day
- a positive work atmosphere with colleagues from all corners of the world
- loads of other employee benefits
Send your application today!